.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Viruthagiri audio launch

Tuesday, 23 November 2010
The audio CD of the film Viruthagiri which has Vijayakanth in the lead role was released yesterday. Vijayakanth is for the first time directing this film. This film is being produced under the banner Captain Cine Creations.

Speaking on this occasion Vijayakanth said,” Many of the members of the film fraternity have come over here to extend their greetings and wishes to me. I gave the first song of my film to Poet Vaali. I love his songs.

I have shot 25% of this film in Chennai and another 25% of the film in foreign locations. I had encountered numerous problems while making this film. Earlier also I had faced lots of problems to release my films Dharmapuri, Swadeshi and Sabari.

Everybody knows the status of the Samathavapuram project which was started in the name of Thanthai Periyar. People who say that their voice is for the neglected have neglected many. There is news that houses at the cost of Rs 59 Lakhs has been provided to the poor free of cost.

But this people who had come to power in the year 1967 are still not able to eradicate poverty. They are telling that Vijayakanth is not commenting on Congress or AIDMK and because of this I will have alliance with them. I have nothing to fear. I said that I will eradicate poverty. That means that I will increase the revenue of each individual. Show me the people who were benefitted from the beggar’s eradication scheme and eye camps. I will speak the truth everywhere. They are preventing the release of my film Viruthagiri. Wait and see that how I will release the film.”