.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

S A Chandrasekaran cheers his manager

Saturday, 20 November 2010
Jayaprakash has worked as production manger under S A Chandrasekaran. He is producing a film titled Naanum En Kadhaloom under J P Productions. This film is directed by Ramki. The audio CD was released recently. Director S A Chandrasekaran who participated in this event while speaking said,” Jayaprakash has worked as my car driver for many years.

Seeing his talent I made him my production manager. A production manager has the opportunity to swindle lots of money. I had told him not to rob my money because I can’t bear this. So when he finalizes the account he would have finished it as if he has taken only Rs 100. He is such an economical person.

I am very happy now because he has become a producer. Since he knows the intricacies of production, he will make this film very economically. The director of this film Ramki has worked as an art director in more than 30 films including Thiruda Thirudi, King and Bhagavathi.

He has worked with me for 18 years as art director and has also participated in story discussions. I use to make him participate in the story discussion because of his interest and passion. I am really happy because he has become a director.”