.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sneha says that she wants to pair with her favourite actors Kamal and Rajnikanth

Thursday, 25 November 2010
Sneha while speaking to the media said,” The director has said that the film Bhavani in which I have done the lead role is being released this December. I am currently acting with Sarathkumar in Vidiyal and Ponnar Shankar which has Prasanna in the lead role.

I am also acting with Nagarjuna in a Telugu film. I want to act in good films. I don’t have any other ambitions. After Autograph, I am yet to get a good film. Only the director and the producer should answer to this question.

For the last ten years I have not acted in glamour roles. In future also I will not act in glamour roles. My favourite actor is Kamal Haasan. Radhika is my favourite actress. I love Rajni’s style. I want to act with him at least in one film. I don’t know politics. So I don’t have the intention of coming into politics.

I will not campaign for any of the political parties during the ensuing assembly elections. I have not thought of marriage. For time being I am concentrating only in acting. My marriage will take place at the appropriate time. I will later on tell whether my marriage will be an arranged one or a love marriage.”