.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Simran says that she will do not act in mother roles

Tuesday, 23 November 2010
Popular actress Simran had acted in many Tamil films including Nerukku Naer, Natpukaga, Thullatha Manamum Thullum, Vaali and Vaaranam Aayiram. After marrying Deepak she quit acting. After a long gap she had acted in Taxi 4777 and Aiyndham Padai.

Both were released last year. Now she has no films in her hand. Now she has planned to produce films. She is listening to stories. When asked her that why she is not acting in films, she said,” I am not away from cinema. I am getting lots of offers.

But I am getting mother roles. I did the mother role in Vaaranam Aayiram. I got lots of appreciations for this. Since I have acted in the mother role, I keep on getting mother roles. Many are approaching me to do this role. But I am not interested in the mother roles. I have decided not to do mother roles.”