.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Prabhu Deva says he will soon start a dancing school in Chennai

Wednesday, 24 November 2010
Engeyum Kadhal is a suitable title for Prabhu Deva. With this title he is making a film which has Jayam Ravi and Hansika Motwani in the lead role. The music composed by Harris Jayaraj for this film is rocking the charts.

Prabhu Deva while speaking to the media said,” Normally only boys express their love to the girls. But Hansika Motwani seeing Jayam Ravi expresses her love at the first glance itself. Many are asking me that why I should shoot a romantic film in Paris. Paris is a cheerful city.

There will be lovers everywhere on the roads and restaurants. This situation is also an important character in the film. That is why flew to Paris. For a jolly film we chose a jolly location. There is also a question that at a time when people are giving different kind of films in Tamil why should I make jolly good films.

I also am interested in making such kind of films. But I should be able to get such kind of story and also get a producer. I cannot make these kind of films with high budget. I will try to make such kind of a film in a low budget which will not affect anyone and then I will try to direct these kind of films.

With regard to success formula in Hindi, all the films in Hindi are totally changing to action. After the film Wanted, everybody is asking me for action stories. The next Hindi film which has Akshay Kumar in the lead role is also an action film. Even Sanjay Leela Bhansali also wanted an action story like a South Indian film. I have started a dancing school in Singapore. Since I am busy in shooting continuously I am not able to start a dancing school here. But I will start it soon. That needs lots of energy.”